The following information is for veterans. Please contact my office for assistance with any questions or problems you may have.
- How can I contact the Department of Veterans Affairs?
- How can I get education benefits under the Montgomery GI Bill?
- How can I get medical benefits?
- How can I get information on suicide prevention?
- How can I get a home loan?
- How can I get life insurance?
- How can I get vocational rehabilitation and employment benefits?
- How can I get survivor benefits?
- What drug benefits are available?
- How can I get a copy of my military records?
- How can I apply for a medal, award, or decoration that I earned while in the service?
- What other services are available to me?
Veterans’ facilities in and around the 17th district
- Port Charlotte VA Primary Care Clinic
- Sarasota VA Primary Care Clinic
- Sarasota Vet Center
- Fort Myers OPC
- Ft. Myers Vet Center
- Okeechobee CBOC
- Bay Pines 3A Southeast Regional Offices
- Lake City VAMC NF/SGVHS Lake City FL VAMC
- West Palm Beach VAMC West Palm Beach FL VAMC
- Viera OPC Viera FL OPC
- Bradenton Community-Based Outpatient Clinic Bradenton FL CBOC
- Lakeland CBOC Lakeland FL CBOC
- Port Charlotte Community-Based Outpatient Clinic Port Charlotte FL CBOC
- Sebring Community-Based Outpatient Clinic Sebring FL CBOC
More information and help
- Where can I get more information on Federal benefits for veterans?
- Where can I get more information on Florida benefits for veterans?
- Where can I get help getting my veterans benefits?